Phrozen Sonic Saber’s replacement kit includes Sonic Saber blades, aluminum collets, and setscrews. Change your blades periodically to maintain your Sonic Saber on its prime performance.
Perfecting your prints with precision and ease with Phrozen Sonic Saber — The Ultrasonic Cutter.
- Instruction Card
- Replacement Blade x20
- Collet x2
- Setscrew x3
- Blade size: 18 x 4 x 0.38 mm
- Blade angle: 30° sharp angle
- Setscrew: M3X4
- STEP 1: Turn off the machine, then use Allen wrench to loosen the setscrew.
- STEP 2: Pull out the blade (and the collet if it needs to be replaced).
- STEP 3: Insert the new collet (if it needs to be replaced) and align the groove.
- STEP 4: Insert the new blade and tighten the setscrew. (Check blade's direction.)
- Turn off the power and unplug the cord before replacing the blade.
- Handle the product only with dry hands, and wear cut-resistant gloves.
- Do not point the Ultrasonic Knife at others.
- DO NOT replace the blade immediately after use, as high temperatures can cause burns.
Ships from Ontario