- Mayku Formbox
- Mayku FormBox - Desktop Vacuum Former (Certified)
A desktop-sized vacuum former great for packaging mockups, soap molds, chocolate molds, plaster molds, and other DIY projects.
Size and Weight
- Height - 315mm
- Length (With Handles) - 466mm
- Width - 274mm
- Forming bed - 200mm x 200mm
- Draw Depth - 130mm
- Weight - 13kgs
- The Unit ships with the North American 110V Model.
- Temp range of the built-in heater is 160C - 340C.
- Shop3D.ca's Mayku Formbox's are CSA Certified.
- Mayku FormBox Vacuum Former
- 20 - 0.5mm Cast/Clear Sheets
- 20 - 0.5mm Form Sheets
- 3 Project Templates
- 1kg Casting Material
- Mayku two-year extended warranty
- A Hose & Two Adaptors (for Vacuum)
The Mayku FormBox works best with thermoplastic sheets of 0.25 - 1.5mm in thickness. Here are the technical terms:
- PETg (Commonly found in: Food safe molds)
- HIPS (Commonly found in: Disposable cups)
- ABS (The stuff lego is made from)
- Polystyrene (Commonly found in: Product packaging)
- Polycarbonate (Commonly found in: Drinks bottles)
- Polyethylene (Commonly found in: Sheet and foamed sheet)
- Acrylic PMMA (Commonly found in: Light up signs)
Required: Vacuum Cleaner that is lower than 2000 watts
- The metal can get quite hot, so to keep you safe, the front and back top edges are lined next to the heater with two silicone strips. Heating elements can reach up to 340C, do not let children under age use without direct adult supervision.
- Supportive guide rails have been added on each side of the ceramic heater for safety in transit.
- Prototype Speed
Rapidly create product prototypes with high quality finishes to show your
clients your vision, in real life.
- 3D printing and FormBox
Pioneer the future of desktop manufacturing. Partner the FormBox with
your 3D printer to create professional batches of products from your
- Small footprint, big power
The FormBox gives you advanced manufacturing technology in a space
no larger than a laptop, giving you and your business space you
need to grow. The ceramic heater has a range of 160c to 340c,
preparing your plastic to form whilst carefully placed fans keep the FormBox running cool.
- Precision control
Take control over your making with precise time and temperature
settings - for consistent mold making, every time.
- Making, made simple
The FormBox has been meticulously designed to make a complex
process as simple as possible, leaving you to focus on your ideas. It’s
making, made simple. With a click-in tray and comfortable handle design, using the FormBox is as easy as possible.
The Mayku FormBox puts the power of making in your hands. Attach a vacuum (sold separately) to act as a pump, it works with a world of materials and helps you to make your ideas real. Whether you’re crafting by hand or partnering with your 3D printer, the FormBox is your very own desktop production line.
Ships from Ontario
Other fine products