- BASF Ultracur3D®
- Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin (1kg)
Viscosity 30°C: 220 mPas
Modulus: 2300 MPa
Ultimate Tensile Strength: 57 MPa
Elongation At Break: 15%
Flexural Modulus: 1920 MPa
Flexural Strength: 94 MPa
Charpy Notched, 23°C: 1.9 kJ/m2
HDT at 0.45 MPa: 55°C
Surface Hardness, Shore D: 77 Shore D
Protowhite Rigid Resin - Design Prototyping Made Easy
Empowered by one of the most prestigious chemical company BASF Forward AM , Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin enables designers to conduct in-house prototypes efficiently before moving onto the manufacturing stage.
- Rigid Resin Empowered by BASF Forward AM: Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin empowers industrial designers to solve design challenges and increase efficiency during the design validation phase by creating rigid and impact resistant 3D models.
- Visualize Your Design Ideas With Ease: Turn conceptual ideas into complex 3D models to showcase small batches of high-quality prototypes for more efficient communication.
- Best for Prototype Developments: Experiment and compare various 3D printed prototypes such as mechanical parts, jigs, fixtures, and glasses to refine design usability.
- Save Time With Rapid Prototyping: Demonstrate 3D models and gather feedback from peers to identify improvements and reduce risks of design defects before going into full-scale production.
- Safety Data Sheet (Download here)
- TDS Specs (Download here)
- Resin Profile (Click here)
Ships from Ontario