This item is available for Pre-Order. ETA is April 2023.
Artisan is our latest generation of 3-in-1 3D printer. Larger, stronger, and more accessible than ever, it's going to be your next desktop powerhouse.
- 300°C dual extrusion 3D printing
- 10W high power laser engraving and cutting
- 200W CNC carving and cutting
- Linear modules powered by industrial-grade transmission technology
- 400 × 400 × 400 large work area
- Quick-swap toolheads, platforms, and hot ends
- 7" touchscreen with brand new UI
- Free 3-in-1 software: Snapmaker Luban
- All metal design to the next level
- Laser-proof enclosure included
- * 2 hot ends with 0.4 mm brass nozzles are included.
- Dimensions (Machine): 580mm x 620mm x 634mm
- Weight: 52.9kg
- Data Transmission Methods: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB flash drive
- Supported Software: Snapmaker Luban, and third-party software
- OS Supported by Luban: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Motor Driver Chip: TMC2209
- Repeatability: ± 0.05 mm
- X-axis Lead: 40 mm
- Y-axis Lead: 40 mm
- Z-axis Lead: 8 mm
- Dimensions: 189mm x 300mm x 191mm
- Touchscreen Size: 7 Inches
- Power: 300W + 450W
- OS: Android
- Work Area: 350 mm × 400 mm × 400 mm (Dual Nozzle)
- Dimensional Accuracy: ± 0.1 mm
- Nozzle Diameter (Standard): 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Diameter (Optional): 0.2 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm
- Nozzle Material (Standard): Brass
- Nozzle Material (Optional): Hardened Steel
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
- Max. Recommended Printing Speed: 180 mm/s
- Build Plate: Double-sided PEI-coated Glass
- High-temperature Zone (Inner Zone): 260 mm × 260 mm
- Max. Heated Bed Temperature (Inner Zone): 110°C
- Max. Heated Bed Temperature (Outer Zone): 80°C
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG, TPU, Breakaway PLA, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon, Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon
- Supported Formats: stl, obj
Laser Engraving and Cutting
- Work Area: 400 mm × 400 mm
- Power: 10W
- Laser Type: 450 nm–460 nm Semi-conductor
- Max. Engraving Speed: 100 mm/s
- Max. Cutting Depth (Paulownia): 8 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C–35°C
- Laser Spot Dimension: 0.05 mm × 0.2 mm
- Supported Materials for Engraving: Basswood, Paulownia, Pinewood, Plywood, Beech, Walnut, Bamboo, MDF, Painted Metal, Copper Clad Laminate, Tinplate, Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum, Dark Glass, Slate, Ceramics, Jade, Marble, Shale, Leather, Fabric, Canvas, Corrugated Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, Dark Acrylic (Blue excluded)
- Supported Materials for Cutting: Basswood, Paulownia, Pinewood, Plywood, Beech, Walnut, Bamboo, MDF, Leather, Fabric, Canvas, Corrugated Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, Dark Acrylic (Blue excluded)
- Supported Formats: stl, svg, png, jpg, jpeg, bmp, dxf
CNC Carving and Cutting
- Integrated Controller
- Dual Extrusion Module
- 10W Laser Module
- 200W CNC Module
- Toolhead Quick-swap Bracket
- Tool Box
- Z-axis Linear Module (x2)
- X-axis Linear Module
- Y-axis Linear Module x2
- Base Plate
- AC Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Toolhead Cable
- Heated Bed Cable
- Enclosure Cable
- Cable Collector
- Hose Clamp
- Base Fixture (x2)
- Cable Pass-through Fixture
- Laser Material Fixture (x4)
- Sealing Plug (x4)
- Sealing Strip
- Filament Tube (x2)
- Filament Tube Holder (x2)
- M4 Wing Nut (x4)
- Cable Clip (x3)
- Filament TUbe Clip (x2)
- L Bracket
- Filament Holder Base (x2)
- Filament Holder Tube (x2)
- CNC Safety Goggles
- Calibration Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Wiping Cloth
- Enclosure Screws
- Machine Screws
CES 2023 Innovation Award
The Snapmaker Artisan is honored with the CES 2023 Innovation Award, which is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products. The brand new 3-in-1 3D Printer was one of the two 3D printers to win this award.
Industrial-grade Transmission Technology
We introduce industrial-grade transmission technology to desktop fabrication—steel guiderails made by CNC grinding at micron level are embedded in Artisan's linear modules. This leads to a significant raise in precision, rigidity and durability, bringing you a fast, accurate and steady making experience.
Never Put Ideas on Hold BEcause of Limited Space.
Create big or multiple objects as you please in 400 mm × 400 mm × 400 mm large work areaSlide it. Click it. Nailed it.
Quick-swap platforms and toolheads let you shift among 3 functions in 1 minute.All-metal. Next Level.
While inheriting Snapmaker’s signature all-metal design, Artisan also comes with an upgraded one-piece die-cast base plate in a larger size. It’s as steady as a rock even during high-speed CNC machining.
Ultra-wide 7" Touchscreen for More Room to Play.
Vision broader. Workflow smoother. UI design more intuitive. And operation that fits ergonomics better.
All-in-1 CAM Solution: Snapmaker Luban.
The tailor-made software Snapmaker Luban provides concise and easy-to-follow configuration workflow of 3D printing, and laser and CNC machining. Excel in 3 fabrication methods with just 1 software.Feel Easy. Feel in Command.
The latest Luban is built in with more practical printing modes. No need to adjust the parameters. Nice prints are only a few clicks away.
You can access the underlying parameters and have full control of the machining process as always.More powerful 3D Printing.
Compared with Snapmaker 2.0, Artisan is fully improved in printing speed, precision, filament compatibility and accessibility. High-quality 3D printing is a snap.Fast and Well.
Thanks to the optimized transmission system and motion control algorithm, Artisan features ± 0.1 mm dimensional accuracy when printing at a high speed of 180 mm/s.
Press. Push. Prep for Next.
Fast swap not just toolheads and platforms, but the hot ends. Luban detects the nozzle sizes and types, and offers you customized configurations, so you can easily make your prototypes, high-strength parts, or whatever is needed for your projects. The Dual Extrusion 3D Printing Module also has a motor built in to automatically lift and shift between two extruders, without extra toolhead movement or switch toggling. This enables faster and quieter dual-extrusion 3D printing.
Dissolvable Support Printing.
Artisan is equipped with a Dual-extrusion 3D Printing Module that supports PVA, HIPS and other dissolvable materials. Simply soak the print and the supports will dissolve, leaving the model with smooth surface finishes. Complex geometry is no longer a problem.
Break-away Support Printing.
Break-away filament offers the same support as normal materials but is much easier to remove without the need for further post-processing.
Save Time and Power with Zone-heated Bed.
In the middle of Artisan's heated bed lies a 260 × 260 mm high-temperature zone (aka inner zone) that can reach 110°C, whereas the highest temperature of the outer zone is 80°C. While your model is placed within the inner zone, which heats up to 60°C in only 2–3 minutes, the outer zone won't be heated, saving time and energy.
Calibrate in 3 Simple Steps.
Artisan can automatically level the heated bed and calibrate the Z offset of the two extruders, and then calibrate the XY offset with a semi-auto program. In 3 steps, you can enjoy dual-material or bicolor printing with perfect adhesion and alignment.Double-sided. Multi-talented.
Artisan's new build plate is made of glass with higher flatness, ensuring a smoother and more adhesive first layer. It’s glossy glass on one side and PEI coating on the other side, aiding in adhesion of various filaments.Glossy glass
Handy for TPU and other flexible materials, lets you remove the prints with ease.PEI-coated
Works well with PLA, PETG and other regular materials, and provides excellent adhesion.Higher Performance for Greater Possibilities.
With the improved printing temperature, nozzle hardness and slicing algorithm, Artisan can print with more advanced materials.Dissolvable
Materials like PVA and HIPS dissolve in water or specific solvent. HIPS requires constant high temperature of heated bed and environment.TPU
Flexible and liable to over-extrusion and under-extrusion, and therefore requires accurate control of extrusion and heat dissipation.Nylon/PA
Including nylon, PA-CF (Polyamide-Carbon Fiber) and PA-GF (Polyamide-Glass Fiber). Tough and wear-resistant, but require strict conditions of printing temperature and nozzle hardness.More Powerful Laser Engraving and Cutting.
Coming with the latest 10W Laser Module, Artisan is capable of faster and deeper cutting on more materials, and delivering refined laser engraving.1.6W and 10W Laser Comparison.
The 10W Laser Module can engrave at a speed as high as 6000 mm/min, while cutting through wood as thick as 8 mm in a single pass. To put that into perspective, the cutting speed is up to 8 times that of the 1.6W Laser Module.
Not Just About Strength, but Finesse.
Empowered by the Laser Beam Splitters and beam shaping optics, the laser module features a 10W high power and an ultra-fine laser focus (0.05 mm × 0.2 mm). This allows for high-quality laser works with impeccable details.Strut Your Stuff and Leave the Rest to Us.
We strive to improve the machine performance while streamlining the workflow, so that you can focus on realizing your ideas and nothing else. It’s powerful yet simple.More Powerful CNC Carving and Cutting.
Equipped with a 200W CNC Module, Artisan further improves the CNC performance, while keeping the ER11 collet, customized clamp sets and dust-proof design that are highly acclaimed by users, offering you a new desktop CNC experience.6X Faster CNC Machining.
Compared with Snapmaker 2.0, the CNC module of Artisan has increased by 300% in power and 50% in maximum spindle speed, making it 6 times faster in machining on hardwood like beech.
0.2 mm Dimensional Accuracy.
The high-rigidity linear modules and high-speed spindle empower the CNC module to carve or cut smoothly on various materials, with a dimensional accuracy of up to 0.2 mm.
Your Safety Is in Good Hands.
The enclosure's door-detection sensor lets Artisan automatically stop the laser or CNC job when any door is opened.
The laser module includes a gyro sensor, which makes sure that no laser beam comes out if the module deviates from its designated position.
Snapmaker has also embedded an emergency stop button in the Controller. What's more, the process paused by the button can be resumed.
The laser module stops working automatically whenever its temperature sensor detects a higher than normal working temperature (one that exceeds 55°C/131°F).
March for More. March for Marvel.
Artisan is compatible with most Snapmaker modules and addons, including the Rotary Module, Air Purifier, CAN Hub, Snapmaker 2.0 toolheads, and impending products such as the 5th-axis Rotary Module. Come explore a broader world of multiplied possibilities.
Ships from Ontario