Density: 1.1 g/cm3
Viscosity: 230 cP
Surface Hardness: 79 Shore D
Tensile Stress at Break: 25 MPa
Tensile Modulus: 900 MPa
Elongation At Break: 20%
Izod Notched Impact Strength: 6.31 J/m
HDT at 0.45 MPa: 80℃
TR250LV High Temp: Explore Your Engineering Possibilities!
Phrozen TR250LV High Temp 3D Printing Resin comes with high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and with a certain toughness, making it ideal for making functional 3D printed parts.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Ships from Ontario