- Main Catalogue
- eSun eVacuum Kit
The 3D printing filament vacuum kit is a novel portable household vacuum device for vacuum storage of filaments, especially for some with high water absorption rate, such as PVA, ePA, ePA-CF, ePA-GF, ABSMAX, TPU-95A, etc. When your filaments are opened and not used up, in order to prevent them from absorbing water and affecting the print quality, you can use this kit to save your filaments. The vacuum kit can be used together with eBOX to achieve the best printing results for filaments.
The kit has passed BPA-FREE and FDA certification, food-grade materials, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Air Pump Size: 16.5 x 3.5 x3.5cm
- Weight: 50g
- Material: ABS+ Silicone
- Air suction: ≥8L/min
- Vacuum Bag Size: 30 x 34cm
- Material: PA+PE, certified by BPA and FDA
- Thickness: 0.085mm
- Storage temperature: -20 to 85℃
- 1x Air Pump
- 10x Vacuum Bags
- 15x Humidity Indicator Cards
- 2x Sealing Clips
- 15x Desiccant
Humidity Indicator Card Tips:
Environmentally friendly cobalt-free humidity indicator card, indicating range 10%～60%.
When the humidity in the environment around the humidity indicator card rises to a certain value, the corresponding indicator point on the indicator card will change from brown to light blue.
When the indicator point becomes gray (between brown and light blue), the value in the indicator point is the current ambient humidity.
Note: When the humidity reaches 50%, it is recommended to replace the desiccant.
Store in a dry, cool environment; avoid direct sunlight and water.
The humidity card can be reused after drying in an oven or hot air.
1. The vacuum bag adopts double seal design, single-sided embossing treatment, good sealing performance, can achieve the best moisture-proof effect, and saves time and effort when pumping air.
2. The vacuum bag is made of BPA-FREE and FDA-certified food-grade PE+PA composite material, strong and durable, recyclable, safe and environmentally friendly.
3. The vacuum bag is specially designed for 3D printing filament, which can be adapted to 0.5KG/0.75KG/1KG package of 1.75mm/2.85mm/3mm filaments.
4. The humidity card has high sensitivity and can be used repeatedly, so you can know the dry and humidity of filaments at any time.
1. Put the 3D filaments, humidity indicator card and desiccant into the vacuum bag.
2. Exhaust the air as much as possible by hand, and then seal the bag with a sealing clip.
3. Use the suction pump to aim at the air valve, draw out the gas, apply the valve once by hand, and flatten the plastic 4. Store in a dry and cool environment.
Authorized Resins3D Reseller
Ships from Ontario
Other fine products