Density: 1.17 g/cm3
Viscosity: 160 cP
Surface Hardness: 80 Shore D
Tensile Stress at Break: 32 MPa
Tensile Modulus: 1857 MPa
Elongation At Break: 2%
Izod Notched Impact Strength: 8.00 J/m
HDT at 0.45 MPa: 190℃
Perfect for Creating 3D Printed Parts for Engineering
Phrozen TR300 3D Printing Resin comes with extremely high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and with a certain toughness, making it ideal for high-temperature applications such as industrial mock-ups, and creating 3D printed jewelry.
- 【Ultra-High Temp Resistance】 With its heat deflection temperature of 190 °C, Phrozen TR300 3D Printing resin is suitable for high-temperature resistance applications.
- 【Low Viscosity & Low Odor】 Phrozen TR300 3D Printing resin has low viscosity to use and clean easily. Odorless to affect the environment during printing.
- 【High Toughness & Low Shrinkage】 The products printed with Phrozen TR300 3D Printing resin have good mechanical properties such as high tensile strength, high toughness, and a low shrinkage rate. It is recommended for industrial prototyping.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Ships from Ontario